Couldn't have said it better:

"Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style." John Fairchild

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Our Daily Makeup Routines

S:
Step 1: always use moistrizer!
Step 2: apply a bronze colored base, I use talk to the tan by benefit
Step 3: dust some dark brown eye shadow on your lid, mac has the best eyeshadows!
Step 4: curl your eyelashes and apply some mascara my current fave is Dazzle by mac
Step 5: apply some shimmery tan blush, like Nars's lovejoy
Step 6: Lipstick, I'm currently using mocha by mac









A:
Step 1: Moistrize!
Step 2: apply some foundation only on areas that really need it
Step 3: I have gentically dark under eyecircles. This can be solved by applying orange concealor (yes orange) and then one that is close to your skin tone
Step 4: line your inner eye rims with white eye kohl. (Sometimes I use black kohl under my lashes)
Step 5: put on some mascara, I use benefit's bad gal for everyday use
Step 6: apply a peachy colored blush to the apples of your cheeks. I like Gilda by Nars
Step 7: Lipstick time! During the day I wear pinky nudes, like mac's brave






Since we can't post picures of ourselves for some cultural reasons, we hope the pictures would inspire you.

xoxo
S&A

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions please feel free to share. If you are just a hater, we don't care ;)