Couldn't have said it better:

"Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style." John Fairchild

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The White T-Shirt All Dressed Up

All fashionistas, even the unfortunately tasteless, are familiar with the basic white T-shirt.

The white T-shirt is better known as a day off garment. Worn with juciy tracksuit bottoms, jeans, or ANYTHING. It's a quick go to when you're not sure what to wear, or how to wear something.

I wear my white t-shirt oversized under my abaya with leggings. It's comfortable and efficient. I just replace the leggings with pyjama bottoms when I'm wearing my t-shirt as a pyjama top.

We rarely think of the white t-shirt when it comes to dressing up and parties.

I have proof that we should.

Celebrity evidence:
Mary-Kate Olsen (I guess that's her) wears it a bodycon skirt for a red carpet event.

Miroslava Duma pairs it with a blazer for chic office wear.

Lauren Conrad teams her sleevless version with an animal print scarf and a classic Chanel flap for a chic day-to-night look.

How will you wear your white t-shirt?








xoxo A

1 comment:

  1. I Loved ur blog already , and I have a nice white long shirt that I wear with leggings under my 3bayah :P I can't wait for ur next post



    xoxo Mk

    ReplyDelete

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions please feel free to share. If you are just a hater, we don't care ;)